Tuesday 6 August 2013

Jeeva and Keerthi

I'm Jeeva living in Chennai. This is about my neighbor Keerthi. Keerthi is my best friend from childhood. We did our primary schooling till Class five in the same class. After that i went to Boy's school and she went to a Girls school in the same management. It is usually tough to meet the girls in that school. Since we're residing in the same colony, we used meet in the evening after school hours.
We kept a low profile in our friendship, when we're growing up. I've Hair fetish as far as i remember from my childhood. My fantasy also grown up with me. Since we're living in a colony, i used to watch many girls with long hair. My hobby is mostly to watch girls combing their hair, drying their wet hair on friday after head bath.Keerthi is one of the Girls with long hair. She's having a beautiful black hair lengths below her butt. It is so thick and soft which i always loved to touch often.
The incident happened when her father met with the accident and died. She's is only daughter to her parents. It was terrific on the day he died. After that her mother got health issues and got admitted in hospital. Since, my mother and her mother were childhood friends, my mom took Keerthi to our home till her mother got discharged from hospital. That is the first day after a long time i was speaking to keerthi. She was so sad on losing her father. I was consoling her for her father. It was really hard for me to speak to her when she's holding her hair and trying to comb it while speaking. Later she went to bed. The whole night i was dreaming of combing and cutting her long black hair. We used to start together to school and my mom used to prepare lunch for us together.
After a month her mother came back from hospital. She was thanking my family for taking care of keerthi when she was on hospital. Later it become usual for us to meet often. Tough i'm six months older than her, we're doing same class. So we used to study together in my home or her home. We joined college after our school. It was our final year in college. One day she opened the talk about her long hair.
Keerthi: "Jeeva, am i looking good with long hair?"
Me: "Yes dear. You're looking great with your long hair."
Keerthi: "But, Many girls in my class are asking me to cut my hair."
Me: "Why?"
Keerthi: "They're telling that i'd look more beautiful with short hair."
Me: "What do you think?"
Keerthi: "I don't have any idea. So only asked you. But my mothers always insisted to keep my hair long."
Me: "Don't you really have interest in growing long hair?"
Keerthi: "I do. Whenever somebody admiring at my long hair, i love it. Even i've seen that you're admired at my long hair."
Me: "Yes Keerthi. I love to see long black hair. You're very special for me. I'd always love to see your hair long"
Keerthi: "Thanks Jeeva. Really i didn't think that you'll comment on my hair. I've not asked any of my friends about my hair styles"
Me: "Keerthi, can i ask you something?"
Keerthi: "Sure Jeeva. You're my best friend. You've been with me all the times whenever i needed a company. To be frank i'm always ready to do whatever you ask."
Me: "I've not told this to anyone. But now i'm feeling free to talk to you. You have to keep whatever i tell as secret. It should be only between you and me"
Keerthi: "Okay"
Me: "Please come with me"
Since my Mom is not in home, i got myself ready to open my secrets to my friend keerthi. I took her to my room.  I showed her some photos with long hair. Keerthi was looking at those photos with interest. The folder has more than 200 photos with long hair. While watching this she was staring at me.
Keerthi: "Jeeva, do you really love hair this much? why don't you share this with me at all?"
Me: "Keerthi, i love long hair. I always wanted to tell you that i love to hold your hair in my hands. I love to smell and kiss your hair. But i hesitated to say because of our friendship. I don't want our friendship to break for this reason"
Keerthi: "Jeeva, why did you hesitate to say this to me? I'm always a good friend for you.If you'd have told me this, i'd always let you to touch my hair."
Me: "Is it true keerthi? You dont get back your words right?"
Keerthi: "Oh.. Come on Jeeva. I mean it.What do you wanna do now?"
Me: "I want to touch and feel your long hair. Can i do that now?"
Keerthi: "(with smiles in face) Okay Jeeva. here you go. Take my hair. Touch and feel my hair as much you wish"
She told that and turned back. Oh my god... my long awaited dream was coming true. Her hair was held as a pony tails below her nape with one clip above it. I asked her to sit in a chair and came to her back. I could see her hair lines very closely. It was first time for me to look a girl with long hair very closely. I just ran my fingers over her hair line. I could see that she was feeling different when a boy is touching her. I loved to touch her hair over the ears and the forehead. After that started removing her hair band. Keerthi was out of control when i removed her band. I could see the expressions on her face. I slowly moved the hair band downwards. While reaching the butt level, i just took the hair above and pulled the hair band. After that i pressed the clips in her hair and removed it softly. Now the hair is completely free. I started to comb her hair with my hands. She's feeling shy on my movements. Later i went in front of her and started running my fingers in her forehead. I started kissing her hair from forehead. I didn't even miss a single inch of her hair. I kissed her hair above her ear. Then went to her back. Took the whole hair and kissed from nape till the end. I finished it and saw keerthi. I could see that she's still in the feeling of her hair is being kissed.
Me: "Keerthi... Keerthi. Wassup dear? Are you okay."
Keerthi: "Jeeva, i was astonished by your love. I don't think that you love my hair very much. Even i didn't lookout my hair this much. I was keep on postpone telling you something. But today, i'm not ready to hide that hereafter."
Me: "Wassup Keerthi?"
Keerthi: "I LOVE YOU JEEVA"
Me: "Hey Keerthi... Did you propose me only because i loved and kissed your hair?"
Keerthi: "No Jeeva. You don't understand. I started loving you long back. But now only i had the chance and the situation to tell you. A girl will not allow a boy to touch her hair unless she loves him. I allowed you to touch my hair because i love you. I wanted to see what are you upto. Even now i felt the love when you're holding me to touch my hair."
Me: "Oh Keerthi. I din't expect that you'll open your love to me. I'm really lucky to have you as my life partner. Even, i had the feeling of love with you on many occasions. But i never tried to open my love."
Keerthi: "You know, after finishing our school, i really thought of cutting my hair as it was tough for me to maintain the length. But now, i feel very happy that my long hair brought you to me. I won't do cut my hair hereafter."
Me: "Keerthi, shall i tell you something?"
Keerthi: "Sure dear"
Me: "Do you think i loved you only because i love long hair?"
Keerthi: "Well, don't you love my hair?"
Me: "Yes, i do. I love you. I love your long hair too. But the reason is different."
Keerthi: "What?"
Me: "I'm a Hair fetish."
Keerthi: "means?!"
Me: "I always love to watch cutting hair. Specially long hair like yours. I just wanted to ask your permission for cutting your hair. But we turned on other  direction about our love story. Still i wanted to tell you this because, i don't want to hide these hair fetish to you. Do you still love me?"
Keerthi: "Jeeva, you're part of my life dear. I'm giving myself completely to you. Won't i give my hair?"
Me: "I Know dear. You really love me."
Keerthi: "This is a important day in my life. I've opened my heart to you and got your love too. I LOVE YOU JEEVA"
Me: "ME TOO KEERTHI"
Keerthi: "I hope we'll not be having any issues in meeting up often.  Only thing is i need to get permission from my mom for my haircut. I hope, you'll enjoy cutting my hair."
Me: "Sure."
She left to her home later. I was feeling great to open all my secrets to my friend and she became my lady love. It becomes regular to talk about hair cutting. She also enjoyed my feeling. We used to watch hair cutting videos together and read hair cutting stories. I used to hold her hair in a similar position as in the videos we're watching. She becomes very close to me and won't say anything when i touch and pull her hair. Some times i used to tease her with scissors and act like cutting her whole hair below the nape. One day she came to me with a pair of scissors.
Keerthi: "Jeeva, you're acting like cutting my hair for a long time. Don't act no more. Just cut my hair as you wish. I'll face the problem whatever it is"
Me: "Keerthi, don't be silly dear. Wtz the necessity to do it now? Wt do you really want now?"
Keerthi: "I want you to cut my hair"
Me: "Okay. But i wont cut too much now. I want to play with your hair and then i'll trim it for you."
Keerthi: "Okay."
Me: "Come on dear. Let's start cutting your hair in my room."
I took Keerthi to my room. She's already holding a pair of scissors. I bought it from her. we took a chair and placed in in front of mirror.She was wearing a half saree that day. She looked great with her single plait and jasmine flower on it. I took another scissor which is sharp to cut hair, a comb and took a water sprayer. Keerthi was observing all the activities going on. She was helping me to make the arrangements. Arrangements are done for her hair trim. I saw keerthi was standing in front of mirror. She took her long hair plait in front and playing with her hair. She's acting like cutting her hair in the middle. I broke the silence.
Me: "Kerthi, what are you doing dear? Shall we start?"
Keerthi: "Sure Jeeva. I just thought of cutting my hair own."
Me: "Really!! So, finally you too become a hair fetish."
Keerthi: "Yes Jeeva. But i like my hair being cut by you."
I went near to hear, touching her hair and and kissed in her forhead.
Me: "It's great to hear. Still i couldn't believe that i'm going to cut a girls long hair for the first time in my life. being a hair fetish, i would love to shave your head too." 
Keerthi: "Sure Jeeva one day you'll do that too."
Me: "Okay dear. Let's not waste our time. Come. Sit in the chair."
I took her to the chair. She sat in front of the mirror.
Me: "Keerthi, can i take your hair backside?" 
Keerthi: "Sure dear. take my hair. Now it is completely yours"
I took her hair plait. It was very soft and smelling good.She used a hair pin to hold the Jasmine flowers. i gently removed the flowers from her hair. She was wearing a hair band in the tail of the plait. I removed the band from the tail.  Then i started undoing her hair plait. I was removing each knots laid on her hair. Everytime i remove a knot, her hair falls free and becomes more soft. I enjoyed playing with her hair whild undoing. Finally, i came to the nape. i removed the last knot in her pliat. Now her hair is completely free below her neck. She used hair pins above her hair to hold her hair plait. I removed it softly. Now, i started combing her hair. It was so long and passed below her butt. I collected all her hair together and kissed it from top to bottom. She was smiling at me at my movements. After that i took the water spray and started wetting her hair in the bottom.
Her hair is completely wet in the bottom. Now, i took comb again and started combing. I took the pair of scissors and noted down the level of hair to be cut. It is just three inches of her long hair. I combed it softly and placed the scissors in hair. Started cuting her hair in the bottom right side. I gently made the first snip to cut the lock of hair. Since it was wet, the hair being cut was still sticking near the hair. I removed the hair and kissed it. I showed the hair to keerthi. She was happy to see her hair and kissed it. Now, i came back to her started cutting the remaining hair. I was cutting her hair in the bottom right side the the level where the initial hair was cut. then in continued cutting her hair horizondally towards her left side. The whole hair is cut at same level. Now it looked great. Still her hair touches her butt. She went near the mirror and turned back. She was looking at the bottom of her hair.
Me: "Keerthi, it's done dear. It looks pretty."
Keerthi: "Yes Jeeva. It is great. I love you da."
Me: "Okay dear. Sit again. I'll comb your hair to plait it again."
Keerthi: "Sure. But i thought you'll cut few more inches."
Me: "I don't want to finsh this joy all at a time. Anyhow, we'll do it later" 
Keerthi: "You're correct. But one thing is i could not hide this haircut to my mom. I don't know what will she say on it."
Me: "Cool dear. Just tell your mom that you had split ends in your hair and friend trimmed it. But you're lucky. still you've butt length hair rite. It's not much different."
After that we have been chatting for sometime and then she left. in evening when i went to her home, i could hear that keerthi and her mom is fighting about her haircut.
Keerthi: "Mom, i had split ends in my hair. It looked very poor. So only just trimmed my hair."
Keerthi's Mom: "I know dear. But you must have consulted me before doing hair cut."
Keerthi: "Mom, i know you're very traditional and always wanted to keep my hair long. But it's really tough. Even i now i just made the trim"
Keerthi's Mom: "But do you know why i always asked you to keep your hair long? you must have shaved your head three years back at tirupathi for a vow. But it was left unfulfilled since your dad passed away. Even i think of telling this to you at many occations. But due to my health issues i could not accompany you. You're not supposed to cut your hair before shaving your head in tirupathi."
I was feeling great to hear the news. i couldn't resist myself on hearing this. I entered the house in the middle of their conversation
Me: " Hello Aunty. Good Evening! Wassup aunty? any problem?"
Keerthi's Mom: "welcome Jeeva. I was just asking about her haircut. She's not supposed to cut her hair."
Keerthi: "But mom, why don't you tell this earlier"
Keerthi's Mom: "I thought you'll not say okay to shave your head."
Keerthi: "Sorry mom, you should have told this earlier. Even now, it's not a problem. I'm ready to shave my head."
Keerthi's Mom: "Thank God!! Finally agreed to shave your long hair. But i couldn't accompany you to tirupathi due to my health. Better i would ask our relatives in tirupathi to help you out"
Keerthi: "Okay mom. Jeeva, is it possible for you to join with me?"
Me: "Keerthi, it's depends on the plan date. I may need to ask permission from my parents to join with you"
Keerthi's Mom: "Okay Jeeva. I'll talk to your parents. We'll plan to shave keerthi's head in this weekend itself. I can't send keerthi alone to tirupathi. Also i would arrange for your accomodation in tirupathi in my relative's house."
Me: "Sure aunty. but i'll miss keerthi's long hair after this weekend. don't you aunty?"
Keerthi's mom: "Yes Jeeva. But we should not think like this in devotional matters."
Me: "Okay Aunty, then myself and keerthi will start to tirupathi on this fiday evening."
Keerthi's Mom: "Sure Jeeva."
Keerthi: "Okay mom. I'll be leaving to Jeeva's home to talk with her parents"
Keerthi's Mom: "Okay dear. Came back soon."
Keerthi: "Sure mom."
After that we came back to my home. we both are happy that our long desire is coming true. Keerthi was telling to plan accordingly to shave her head on weekend. Also we decided to take photos and videos of her long hair.
Me: "Keerthi, did you really expect this from your mom?" 
Keerthi: "No Jeeva. I was surprised to hear it from my mom to shave my head."
Me: "Me too. Actually i was listening to your conversation."
Keerthi: "You must be the happiest man in the world"
Me: "Yeah. Any hair fetish would be happy to shave a girl with this much long hair. You're too special for me"
Keerthi: "So, do you have any plans how to shave my head?"
Me: "No dear.But let's decide how to do that" 
Keerthi: "Do you know why my mom is asking you to send me along with you? I heard my mother talking to your mom about my marriage. My mom wishes you to be my life partner. Infact, your mom said okay and looking for a good time after our studies. Also she knows that i'm in love with you"
Me: "Great. Then No worries in opening our love in our home."
Keerthi: "Okay. then what about the plan for photos and videos of my long hair. I would like you to take more snaps before my hair is shaved off."
Me: "Sure dear. This is a life time chance. I won't miss this. I do have a digital camera."
We went to home and asked my mom about the trip to tirupathi. She was happy that keerthi agreed to shave her head. She told like keerthi's mom was hesited to ask this to keerthi. Now the problem is over. Also my mom opened the topic about our marriage. She told that we'll look for a good time once our studies are over. I'm going to join my father's business after my studies. So everything is geeting settled now. Then my mom left outside and we went to my room. immediately after went to room, she turned towards me and hugged me. I saw a smile on her face. I was holding her cheeks and took her upwards. She closed her eyes. I slowly kissed in her lips. She also got interested. we searched something in our lips. it went for more than two minutes. an extreme happiness spread accross the room. The i sat on my bed. She came and laid in my lap. I started combing her hair with my fingers.
The next day we planned for the photo session. My camera is professional DSLR camera with 16MP. I've taken the backup of my memory card and kept it fresh for new photos of Keerthi's long hair.As usual, she came wearing  single long plait with jasmine flowers. I made few arrangments in my room for photos. I placed a tripod to hold camera.I asked her to stand in front of camera. Initially i took few photos of her front hairstyles. Then i asked her to bring her plait to the front side. She took her long plait front. it went below her waist. I went near her and made few changes her hair to look better in photos. Then i asked her to turn back and took photos of her hair in tha backside. Also we took some photos on the sidewards. The photos were very good in showing up her long black plait. Specially i took few closer shots to capture the knots in her hair and the tails. It was excellent to see the close look of her long black hair tails with a white hair band at waist level and the hair flows upto her butt. The i asked her to sit in a chair to show up her hair styles. It was great to capture the top view of her hair. the hair line and the hair clips in her head added a special look to her hair. I set the camera to automatic mode and joined with her in few photos. I took pictures like, i'm holding her hair in hands, trying to plait her hair, kissing her hair, sniffing her hair.
The after some time, i planned to undo her plait. So, i wish to capture undoing her hair as a video. Keerthi also agreed to that. So, i set the camera to video mode. The camera was running. Keerthi was standing in front of camera. I joined with her. I faced towards camera and turned keerthi towards my side so that her long hair can be captured in video. I hugged her and started moving my hands in her long hair. i started from top of her head and moving my hands downward till the end of her hair. I was kissing her hair while doing. I caught her hair at waist level in the hair band and took it. i slowly raised it and shaked the hair. Then i took her hair tail and kissed it. She was smiling all the time in the videos. Then we both turned and showed up our side to camera. I was staning behind her to undo her plait. The side view can clearly show how i'm undoing her hair. I first removed the jasmine flowers in her hair and removed the hair band. Then i slowly removed the knots of her long hair plait. Every moments were captured in video.
Now keerthi's hair is completely free. I continued in video to comb her free hair wiht my fingers. She was enjoying the moments. I collected her whole hair and kissed it in the nape. I started kissing her hair at the roots of her hair. I was kissing like each and every root of her hair is kissed. Also her hair was smelling great. So, i started sniffing her long hair also. Then i asked her to sit and went to her back. Now in the video, she'll be sitting towards camera and i was standng beside her. I colleted her hair and blow it to her front side. I parted her hair like it falls on both the sides of her shoulder. Then i started masaging her hair at roots. also i was kissing her head from top. All thes are captured in video. Later we took photos of her long hair falling free. showed up some movements to clearly see her long black hair in photos. That day was a important day in my life and we kept the photos and videos in my computer with our memories.
Keerthi: "Jeeva, i'm really happy today that today you've enjoyed playing with my hair. Also i enjoyed your touch in my hair everytime."
Me: "Really dear. I've not even dreamed about this occation. Specially when it was your long hair"
Keerthi: "I'm also very happy that the photos have come very good. I've not taken photos focusing my hair. Though my hair is long,black,silky, i've never thought of taking photos of my long hair. Today you've fulfilled it."
Me: "It was great moments to capture your hair in photos. My camera is blessed today."
Keerthi: "I could see that the photos were great. I was surprised to see my hair looks very beautiful in photos. Even now, i'm admiring my long hair. What a great hair i have!! Many girls would be envy on my hair if they see this."
Me: "Dear, I know how to picture your hair. Your hair looks amazingly long and pretty in all photos." 
Keerthi: "Jeeva, i know you're very interested in touching and playing with my hair. Also you love to cut my long hair and shave it. but what will you do after i shave my head?"
Me: "Really i'm going to miss your hair after i shave it. But you're always with me right. I not only love your hair. I love you more than your hair. My love will be always with you."
Keerthi: "I'm very happy to have you as me life partner jeeva."
Me: "I'm also a lucky person to share my life with you." 
Keerthi: "So, are we starting to tirupathi tomorrow?"
Me: "Yes dear. Get all the things done. I've talked to your mom. Your relatives are not in home it seems. But we can get their hose key from neighbours and use it for our stay. We're getting complete freedom there. So, i would love shaving your long hair when we're alone."
The next day myself and keerthi started to tirupathi in a car. It took three hours for us to reach tirupathi from chennai. We got the house key and checked in. I bought dinner outside and we had it. The whole night we talked about her hair.we planned how to shave her hair the next morning. That was the last day keerthi went to sleep with her long hair. She went to bed and i was watching TV. aftersometime, i went to her room. She was sleeping and her long black hair was plaited and lying calmly in the bed. I got an idea and took my camera. I started capturing a video of her hair while she's sleeping. I just used my fingers to play with her hair while capturing the video. I placed the camera in tripod and started undoing her hair. Keerthi was i deep sleep. Then i finished capturing the video and went to sleep.
The next morning, i woke up first. As per our plan, i started recording each and every moment of that day. I took the camera and went to her room. Her hair was spreaded all over the bed.She just woke up. She understood that i played with her hair last night. She collected all her hair and made a bun out if it. I went near and kissed her. She hugged me. I laid another kiss on her nape. I caught her bun and sniffed it. She went to refresh her and prepared coffee. After having a coffee, we planned to start the head shave.As usual i'm ready with my camera in video mode. I went her room. We both came together towards camera.
Keerthi: "Dear, is the camera on?"
Me: "Yes keerthi. We're being recorded now?"
Keerthi: "Okay. This would be the last moments of my long hair. I loved my hair when it is admired by somebody else. Everyday i feel happy to have this long hair while combing and getting ready to college. In fact, my long hair is my identity in college. "
Me: "hmmm. But you'll enjoy this moment when we're shaving your hair" 
Keerthi: "I too expect the precious moments. We shall start jeeva"
Me: "Sure dear. Come on sit in this chair."
Keerthi: "Can you capture all the moments in the camera?"
Me: " Sure dear. You see that stand attached with belt. I'm going to attach this belt in my hip. So, whatever i do, the camera moves along with me and captures whatever i do" 
Keerthi: "It's a very good arrangemments"
Me: "Okay dear. I'm going to start with combing your hair"
Keerthi: "Okay. Finally my hair is completely yours. I would be happy on hearing the sounds of clippers cutting my hair, razor shavin my hair. Are ready to shave my long hair off? You've got the equipments for that?"
Me: "Yes dear. I'm ready now. I've got a straight edge shaving razor from chennai itself"
Keerthi: "Are you going to cut my long hair first and then  shave it off?"
Me: "Yesterday i planned like that only. First to cut your long hair and reduce your hair length. Then to shave it off. But now i feel shaving all your long hair from root. I don't want to cut your hair into small pieces and waste it. " 
Keerthi: "Oh.. Okay. Good idea."
Me: "okay dear. Turn around. I'll start your head shave. Let's all the fun start now."
Keerthi turned her back and allowed me to take full control on her to shave her long hair. First i touched her hair bun. It was huge amd soft. I slowly removed her bun. All her long black hair fell down. The curls of her plait were still there in her hair. Her hair was shinning and soft. I took a comb and started combing her hair. i started from her fore head. Slowly i collected her her in the side, above her ears. The i reached collecting her hair in the nape. Now i'm holding all of her hair together in my hand. It was thick and huge to hold in one hand. I was holding her hair at nape and started combing the remaining lenghty hair downwards. Now i completed combing her hair. Then i ran my fingers throgh her hair. I could feel her hair roots.  I slowly moved my fingers towards side, above ears and then towards backside in the nape. She was enjoying the massage in her head.
Now i took a water sprayer to wet her hair. I srayed a little amount of water in her hair. Slowly i started sraying water on all directions. I uesd spray up and downwads in her backside to make all her hair wet. Then i took a bowl of water, and used my my hads to take water and pour in the top of her head. The water was running through her hair root and dripping out. I started massaging her head. all her hair was becoming wet. i used more water and made her whole long hair wet. fianlly i just colleted all the wet hair in her back, parted it and put it in her front side on her shoulders. The water was all over her hair. Now i took the straight edge razor and placed a new blade in it. Keerthi was looking at me with smiles in her face. She was touching her long wet hair. She was kissing her long hair and said good bye.
I asked her to look down. I sterted from the left side of her head. I placed the razor in the middle of her forehead and started shaving her head. I moved the razor on her left side of her head towards down. The first lock of her beautiful long hair fall on her lap. slowly i started shaving her head in the next above level. When i moved the razor towards down this time, a huge mass of her hair fell down in her lap.I could see the white patches on her forehead. after that i shaved her hair on her left side above the ears. No the whole left side of her hair is white and she's half bald in the front side. The i moved the right side. I again started shaving her head from her hairline on the right side. Then i shaved her hair on her right side above the ears. Noe her head is completely bald in front side. Then i wnet to backside of her. I started shaving from the top of her head. I moved the razor till the end of nape. Slowly keerthi became bald. I finished shaving her head and now she is completely bald. All her long hair is now dead in her lap. It would take atleast four more years for her to grow it back. I took the razor again and shaved her head to make it smooth and shining. She was looking beautiful even after shaving her long hair off. I could see tears in her eyes while seeing her beautiful long hair lying on her lap. I took her and kissed in her cheeks. Then i took her to the mirror and showed her new look. She was astonished to see her bald in the mirror. She was acting like she's still have hair in her head. I hugged her and kissed on her bald head.
Keerthi: "how am i looking jeeva?"
Me: "You look more beautiful dear." 
Keerthi: "you like it? Shall i keep my head bald always?"
Me: "No dear... Your should grow your hair again. Your hair should be as long as you had earlier. I'd like to play with your hair and then shave it. better we shall plan to shave your head once in four years in tirupathi."
Keerthi: "Sure Jeeva. I hope you enjoyed shaving my head like you enjoyed playing with my long hair"
Me: " Yes dear. You've fulfilled my life time dream."
Keerthi: "Okay jeeva. It's getting late. We shall start to Dharsan soon."
Me: "Okay" 
Then we went to dharsan, waited more than 12hours and met lord SriVenkatajalapathy. I thanked him for bringing keerthi into my life. We both enjoyed the dharsan and came back to chennai that night. Now, i've completed my college and joined with my father in his business. Keerthis is doing good in home and her hair is grown back upto her shoulder. Soon I'm going to tie a knot with Keerthi and we're going to start our life.
The EN

1 comment:

  1. ur a lucky person ..& i also like t get like that girl in future

    ReplyDelete