Saturday 1 June 2013

longhair aunty

one day i went to my friends house, i knocked the door, one 40 yrs old lady opend the door she was my frnds mother "Mala". she was in tight sadi,she welcomes me & lead me to the hall where my frnd was watching Tv, One thing i came to know that Mala aunty has very long & thick hair upto her thighs, my dick (lund) got rock hard making tent in my pant. when she was walking her long hair braid swinging on her tight butt. I got mad for her. when she turned around she saw my hard dick making tent in my pant, she smile at me & went to the kitchen, me & my frnd chatted for sometime, then he got call, his father was on other end asked him to go to his uncle house as there was some critical problem appears, then he replys how could he left his mom alone at home, his father agrees with him, then my frnd told his dad that he's frnd (its Me) will stay untill he come back to home, his father said thats fine. Then my frnd request me to stay with his mother, how could i reject that chance, but i replied hesitatingly, my frnd thanx me told his mother that i'll accompanied her until he came back & leave. His mom went to kitchen & brings tea for both of us then we stated chatting, i appreciate for her long hair, she thankd me & asked me why was i staring at her long hair Braid? I told her that i'm long hair fetish & I love her long hai, hearing this she turns red in shy. I request her that to show me the full length of her long hair she said ok & she stands infront of me & untied her long hair, i was stunned watching her long thick shining silk flowing down to her thighs. I asked,"can i play with ur long hair she agreed I went close to her started touching, playing & smelling her long hair, I went close to her unzip my pant & let my lund(dick) come outside, my dick was now rock hard & ready to penetrate her, i pushed my dick in her long thick hair, i lost my control & hugged her from behind pressing my lund on her ass by this she got aroused & closed her eyes, started moaning. Then suddenly the door bell rang she come out of trance & ran towrds the door, in 5 min she came back told me that it was her neighbour came to her for chitchat but she refused her & says she has imp work, I smile at her & she winkd at me, I understand the signal,& I went close to her & hug her from behind pressing my red hot dick on her ass over her long thick hair, crushing her breast with both my hands, she started breathing & moaning deeply, I removed my cloths, now i was naked & started to pull Mala's sadi now she was in blouse & skirt with long thick hair on her back , she was look like angel, then i remove her bra & take one boob in my mouth startd sucking, now she was moaning loudly, i got hold of her butt started crushing them, The smell of her beautiful long hair made me crazzy & wild, I tored her skirt, then turn her around & embraced her, & started lip to lip kissing, she was kissing me passonately, we're in tight hugg. My lund (dick) was very hot like iron rodd ready to fuck her, then i lift Mala in my arms & leads to bedroom, Mala's Long hair was touching my lund (dick). I laid her on bed & then I jumped over Mala, starts sucking her boobs like small child, now she was moaning loudly saying me to fuck her fast, without wasting time i slided her legs came between her legs put my dick(lund) on the entrance of her vagina & then jerk hardly to enter her, she screamed & hugged me tightly, then slowely i started fucking her, Mala's long hair was spreaded on bed making me more wild, I was fucking her like there is no 2morrow. there was strange sound coming while fucking like puch thap puch thap puch thap puch thap & the room was filled with our moaning, I was screwing my friends Mom in his own house with her full permission. After 15 min i came into her spread my semen into her & slept with her in same position, both were tired. 
after 1-1/2 hr i woke up, there was only me on bed, she was in kitchen making dinner for night, i got fresh & went to see her in kitchen. she was standing near fridge she tied her beautiful long hair in long thick braid with long end, watching this my dick starts to rise again, i went to her & hugged her from behind pushing my lund (dick) on her butt over her long thick braid, then she said, Hey naughty, Ohh u're really gr8 in fucking, I thanked her. she said, she was near to finish the work, go & wait. Then we had dinner, after dinner I was waiting her in hall, after 5min she came, smiled at me, started to teasing me, coming near me & again walkd away swinging her ass, her long hair thick braid moving like pendulum on her butt attracting me, I was arroused & my dick was was growing inches by inches making tent in my pant then i unzipped my pant & shows her my hot rodd (lund) which was driping my juice, by watching my lund (dick) she started staring at my big lund(Dick) then she comes close to me took my lund in her hands & starts sucking it i was on seventh heaven, her tounge rolling around my dick lund, it was awesome feeing. she was licking my lund like chockobar, I hold her head, she was giving me a nice job, then she did very fast within 5 min I came in her mouth, her mouth was filled with my cumm, she gulped every drop of it, It was my first blowjob. Then she sits besides me i hugged her & both we started kissing, while kissing i removed her cloths & mine also, we were naked on sofa in hall then my lund (dick) become rock hard, i make Mala stand putting her hands on table, Her long hair thick braid was on her back reaches upto her thighs, it was the best fuck in my life. I hugged Mala from behind inserted my hot rodd lund into her vagina then remove the hair band of her long hair thick braid & rolled it on my lund, wow it was the gr8st feeling, then I started pumping Mala right there in hall, I was fucking her like horse-mating, while fucking her i took hold both of her boobs & startd crushing them wich was making her moaning, by hearing those moans i increased my speed, hall was filled with moans & noise of fucking, i was calling her name Mala my darling, I love u dear, she was calling my name too, that makes me more horny & wild, we were on the peak of extacy & orgasm, both of us never experienced like this before, then the moment come when thrusted my semen fille d with my sperms into her vagina, due to this Mala screamed loudely in extacy, we both cumm at same time, after this exausting fucking session we felt on carpet,we're in tight hugg, both were very tired after some time I lift her in my arms & lead to bedroom for the whole night rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment