Monday 15 July 2013

Head shave story of three girls

Her name is Pavithra, but everybody calling Pavi, she like this. She had a gorgeous hair. She cut her name Pavithra to Pavi not her hair. Yes, she is love her hair, she is proud herself for her long hair. Her hair is till her legs. It's not a curly hair, but it's wavy hair, so she want to straighten her hair but her Husband  won't like that, he said don't do, because you have naturally a long hair, if you done that your hair will start falling so don't. She also consider her Husband 's decision. Her Husband  went to Simla for 6 months training. She is alone in Mumbai. They don't have children.

girija, hey girija where are you?, her mother in law called, she said, aunty I am taking bath, wait a minute will be back. Then 15 mins she came. Her mother in law said girija, when you are going to office, please pay the EB bill, she said no problem, aunty, I will. Then girija request her aunty, what about yesterday I am asking, her mother in law said, no, I won't allow. She said Aunty please, because I am really struggle, she said no way, you can go to office. She is worry. Because she had a gorgeous hair. She maintains very well for longtime. But now a days her hair is start falling due to work pressure and other concerns. So she want to cut it short, so she request her mother in law for her haircut, but she won't allow for her haircut. She got married 2 years back, her Husband  is working in Dubai, he went 18 months back. He will return only next year.Shivya is studying in college 3 year, she had a waist length hair, she loves her hair. But everything went wrong  on next week, yes her mother vowed her hair to Tirumala Tirupati 3 years back, due to some family problems. Due to some situation that time Shivya is not tonsure, so her mother informed to Shivya to tonsure this year. But she denied, her mother said no way Shivya, otherwise I will cut short your hair in middle of your sleep. Then she don't have any option. She agreed after 2 days long conversation with her mother. Her tonsure will happen in next week at Tirumala Tirupati.

Pavithra, again called her Husband  for her hair straighting, he suddenly said, ok I will give you a permission, but you should shave your head at Tirumala Tirupati this week, then I will permit. She got shocked, and she replied, what you are talking, is there any sense, If I shave my head means how do I straighten, he replied, not this year, after your tonsure, your hair will grown so that time I will permit for your hair straighting. She said no way. But he said, no Pavi, this is my vow because If I got promotion your head will shave at Tirumala Tirupati. I got promotion now so you should shave your head at Tirumala Tirupati. When I am coming to Mumbai you should be bald head. Pavi is speechless. after a long discussion she cried a lot and she accept her Husband 's decision. Also he said, once you shave your head please send me your photos. That is before and after headshave photos I am eagerly waiting your tonsure. She said ok.
So the weekend, girija is standing in the bus stand for going to Tirumala Tirupati for her tonsure. Yes, her mother in law insist her to tonsure her head, girija happily accept, because she is a spiritual girl also she want to cut her hair, but her mother in law is not accept, but she is insist for tonsure. The bus is came, she sat in the seat, next her one long hair middle age women. She watch her long hair and said your hair is beautiful, she replied thanks. Then she is asking her name, she replied my name is girijatha, everybody called girija, what is your good name?, she replied Pavithra. But you can call me Pavi. girija replied oh great, so you are going to Tirumala Tirupati, Pavi said, Yes, and you, girija said me too. Then they both chat each other very well, both of them shared their family background, Pavi asking why your mother in law is not coming with you, girija said, she is old women, so she won't travel long hours, that's why I came alone. Pavi said your hair also long, I like it, girija replied thanks and said, you know I am going to shave my head, Pavi surprised and said what your are saying, Yes my MIL had vow so I am also planning to short my hair, but suddenly she request for my tonsure, so I said ok. Pavi said, girija I am also going for my headshave, this time girija got shocked, you are lying or real, Pavi said it's real. Actually I don't want to shave my head, but my Husband  compel me to shave due to prayer. I am not really the mood to shave my head. girija said don't worry I will be with you, actually I am enjoying my tonsure.

Shivya and her mother waiting for the bus, the bus is came, and both of them went inside the bus, all the seats are full it's 3+2 seats, only 2 seats one is in the front other one is in the middle, so her mother went to front and Shivya went and sat in the middle.  There are 2 young mid aged women is already chat with each other, Shivya request their to sat next to window, because she is feeling vomiting. Then they allowed Shivya to the window seat. Shivya said thanks, then she is took the rubber band and put it in her long hair. They both seen her long hair, and said vow your hair very long, how do you maintain, Shivya feel bad and said, it's just growing I am not cut my hair for past 5 years, and she said you both also long hair. They said thanks, and asking her name, she replied my name is Shivya. Then one women said her name is girijatha and her name is Pavithra. Both of the informed to going to their tonsure. Shivya surprised and said me also going shave my head. Both of them got shocked, you are a young girl, what is the reason for your tonsure, she said it's my mom's decision I don't have choice. The Shivya is asking about their reason for tonsure, both of the told their situations. Then girijatha said so Pavi and you are not happy with your tonsure, but I am very happy to go bald. I will encourage both you for your headshave, Shivya said ok, Once I will reach I will call you when you both going to tonsure I will also come with you girls. I want a company. Both of them said ok. 

In the travel time they 3 of them speak a lot about their hair, maintenance, families compulsion everything. All 3 girls similarity is long hair to bald, and insist by their family, but 2 of them not interested their tonsure except girijatha. Once they reached to Tirumala Tirupati, Shivya and her mother left to their cottage, they already booked the cottage. girija and Pavi went to search the cottage, but they already shared their contact numbers with Shivya. So Shivya is waiting for the call. She informed her mother this, she also not worry because, she should tonsure her head, if she got the company that's not a problem for her. After the lunch she got the call from girija, she ask Shivya to come near by place also she gave the Hotel name. Shivya reached the place after 1/2 hour. Pavi is looking different, yes, she is put two side ponytail, and wearing churidhar, girija is tied her hair with rubber band. Shivya is in free hair with Churidhar.

Once they reach the tonsure hall, they bought the tonsure token. And they stand in the que, before them 2 male and 1 young lady with mid back hair standing. Finally the young lady cut her hair, not shave, so this is girija's turn, girija sat in front of barber and gave her token, he pour water in her head and massaged well, now her long hair is wet, then he inserted the new blade and start shave her middle of her head. Her head is half bald, Pavi is taken video, and Shivya is took photos for girija's tonsure. After 5 mins girija is first bald girl. Next turn is Pavi, she sat and given the token to barber, girija said, please cut her both side of the ponytails first and shave, then the barber took the scissor and cut her two side ponytails, this time bald girija is taken the video, and Shivya is took the photos. Now Pavi is with short hair like boy cut. Then the barber pour water in her head and massaged well, and he put the knife in her middle head and shave her head. Pavi is literally crying, but no other option for her. Other 2 mins she is completely bald, she is the 2nd girl with bald. Finally it's Shivya's turn, she touch her knee length hair with sad face, girija and Pavi said go Ani, then she given her tonsure token to barber, and she sat infront of barber, he pour water and massaged well, and other 5 mins Shivya is bald. All 3 need to take a snap for their bald head, so everybody took  other one's photo. Then all of them shared their video and photos with bluetooth immediately. All the 3 of them coming from different place and they met because of their tonsure. Now all three girls are bald, they left the place. 

Pavi sent her video and Photos to her Husband  through email, and youtube link, girija also did the same way. Shivya shown her video to her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment