Tuesday 9 July 2013

Lakshmi

At that time I have the lot of teachers in d school there is one rule that all the lady teachers should be bun their braids. There are many teachers who came to school by bunned their braids. but one teacher, her name is lakshmi will came something differently that means she will bun her loose hair and insert the pins in the bun in order to fall. A she made center parting her hair. It is so beautiful. Her hair is not so long, waist length and it is very silky I made her bald several times in my dreams. She is my science teacher .I was very poor in science at that moment.

One day we have the study that all the students are done their work and going home she felt very angry on me and said that u will go to the home by doing after doing this work only. She sat in front of me and reading some paper then I will play with my hair. She observed me that and felt angry that I would shave your head if you're not done that work today. Then I got angry with her comments and told her that. If I will do that work with in 1/2 hour then I will shave your head. Then she agreed my challenge. Then she went to down to get the straight razor to shave my head then I done that work very seriously and completed in 28 minutes. And submit to her.  She observed that and stand seriously walking downwards angrily at that time that straight razor is on her table, I took that razor
After 15 minutes I observed that some one will come from down. I was feeling very nervous and observing who was coming she was lakshmi. She seriously reaches me and said that I am ready to shave my head with u. I can't believe this then she sat on the bench and put her bag aside. Then I understand that she is ready. And she looks to me. Then I take the straight razor and my water bottle and reach her. She does not speak ay thing and I move to back of her place the things aside
Then I put my hand in her head and message her dry hair and bun for 5 minutes and I decided that shave her head as it is. Then I took some water started wetting her head I place some water on her head and started messaging. This process was continued for 5 minutes .fro he starting she did not speak any thing.
Then I took d straight razor and started from middle to front from back side then I made the first pass some white patch is appearing on her head then I completed the front portion and started to shave her left side of her side .then I turned her head to right and shave her right .then all the hair was felt at the bun in backside then I started to shave her back then I observed that bun was loosen. I completed the back portion then her bun was felt down. She observed that head shaving is completed then went out side without talking any thing then I collected her bun and I kissed that.

1 comment: