Friday 11 January 2013

Forced Head shave


I am married guy residing with my wife in an apartment at Chennai, India. We are recently married. We had deployed a house servant maid for assistance. There was good relationship between my wife & servant maid. The servant maid mane is Geetha. The relationship between them is mutually beneficial. Geetha gets advance funding for daughter’s school fee payment.  In Geetha absence, her daughter takes over the work at our house. She doesn’t go for servicing anywhere, but for us. Although I am in later twenties, my look is not revealing. Those who meet me first, guess my age in early twenties.
One day Geetha’s daughter happened to do misbehave with me. She is supposedly sexually aroused, when spotted alone in my home. Luckily Geetha & my wife returned home at right time. I made them understand that I am no fault. She has also confessed that she was impressed and expressed her sex attitude with me. 
My wife & Geetha were extremely furious. My wife was depressed on her actions. Geetha started beating her. She yells & cries. My wife told Geetha that she should be punished immediately. Geetha nodded. My wife discussed with Geetha and she accepted for it. Geetha took her to the bathroom. My wife wants me to shave her hair off. She told me that she should be punished. I had got no other option other than to be with my wife side.
I started to gather the required things and came to bathroom. To my surprise, the girl is tied on the chair.  She is wearing upper inner wear & bottoms.  Both of them are on either side of her. The girl is weeping. I saw my wife.  She is eager in punishing her. Geetha is also angry and told her daughter that she deserves this.  My wife rushed me to do so.  I took the stool & placed the things on the stool. I told that I need to initiate by wetting her hair.  As soon as I said this, my wife took the bucket of water, and poured on the girls’s head. I had requested either of them to leave the bathroom, due to space constraint.  My wife looked Geetha and she left the room.  I took the mug of water and started massaging her head. Poured water on her head and did the massage simultaneously. I think my wife noticed that I resemble the professional barber. I took the straight razor. Loaded it with half of a blade. I asked my wife to assist in parting the hair. The front & back is parted. I started scratching with the knife at the top of the head. She resisted and shook her head.  My wife held her head firmly and made her head bow down. I started scratching her head from the top. I slowly, steadily & meticulously am scratching the same. I enjoyed this. I made few passes on top of the head. Like a aged old bald man, she had no hair on top.  My wife lifted her jaw and she is now looking straight. I now shaved her hair on forehead.  I moved to her left. From the top I started scratching the barber’s knife on her left side of the front head. I made few passes and on the left side. Continued to work around the ears. Also did the same to remove her side burn. Even made few passes on left cheek. She is partially bald. Now I moved myself on the right side to her. I started to shave her head from the top to the entire right side. I had never missed to shave on her sideburn & right cheek. She is with half bald head.
She never resisted now I am mid way shaving her. I got back and asked made her to bow down. This time I poured water on the back of her head. Now my wife left the place.  I secretly pressed her boobs and told her that we can have good time later. I had advised her to do any activity with planning. I had even scolded her for such poor execution at wrong timing. I pressed her boobs.  I tried to console her stating that we can have secret relationship later on. I told her not to weep & whispered her my love.  Meanwhile I played with her boobs.
Now she is no more weeping but stays calm. Now am shaving her backside of her head. Now I am almost completed the head shave.  Completed the head shave with neck shaving & armpit shaving.
My wife advised me to use the Gillette. I foamed her head , cheek & even upper lip. I & my wife joined to do the shaving her. We actually enjoyed as we got a victim. Within me I was asking myself whether my wife also have such hair fetish as I have. But I did not ask her. I felt that she is a hair fetish.
All is over now. We had left place with the shaving kit. Geetha came in and cleared the place. Geetha expressed her apology to me & my wife.  After reprimanded, both left the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment