Friday 11 January 2013

Kavya Long hair Girl
Nithya got the call from her aunty, she will come in today evening. Nithya is married 8 years back, she had a baby girl, her hubby is in abroad. Her parents is passed away. Nithya's aunty is came from london. Her name is latha. Nithya met her in her childhood. She settled in london for 30 years back. She is come first time in india after her marriage. In the evening her aunty came with one young girl. Her aunty introduce the girl is her elder brother's daughter her name is Kavya. Nithya welcome both of them and she gave the snacs and tea.

Her aunty is asking about Nithya's hubby and her son. she said he is in dubai, and her son is went to tuition. By the time Nithya asked about Kavya's background, she replied she completed her college this year only. At this time only Nithya noted Kavya's long hair. She surprised about her Kneelength hair and asked about the seret of her hair. Kavya said she is not shaved her head for her childhood itself. Also she maintains her hair very well. Nithya had a mid back hair only. After this Nithya like very much Kavya. Then her aunty said she is going to tirumala tomorrow, she ask Nithya to join, but Nithya said, it's not possible. Then her aunty said then ok, not a problem, once I return from tirumala I will come once again your house, anyway I will going to london this month end. Nithya is happily said always welcome aunty. After 1 hour her aunty and Kavya left the her home. But Nithya informed kavya to keep in touch with her. She said ok.

Next week her aunty called Nithya, and she want to meet again, she said ok. Again in the evening her aunty came with Kavya. Nithya got surprised……..

What happened???? A small surprise.

Nithya's aunt is shaved her head, she comes with new bald look. Nithya asking about her tonsure, she said she had a vow at tirumala long back that's why she came to india, finally she shaved her head. This time kavya's hair is mid back only. Nithya again surprised haircut of Kavya, she said she also vow her hair, so she cut her hair mid back. Nithya questioned why you cut your long hair, if you have a prayer, you can trim your hair instead long cut, Kavya's smiled, yes, but this is not my wish my mother insist me to cut my hair, because, I haven't shave my head in my childhood already I told you, so my mom, this time I want to cut my hair. Initially I hate this but laths aunty also compel me, for this, so I don't have choice, so I cut it unto my mid back, but that's not a problem, I will grow my hair again. Nithya said ok, but next time don't cut like this. I don't want to see you in short, if I see next time you should be in knee length hair. Kavya said, yes that sure. After this Nithya met Kavya after 2 years for her engagement. Now she had a very long hair, above her knee. Nithya is very happy now. Now kavya is a cute long hair girl

No comments:

Post a Comment